EEFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY 7/14/2020
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
With everyone’s health and safety in mind, we have decided to resume our previous protocol of “curbside operations” and we will no longer be permitting clients to enter the building.
- All clients checking in at the booth in our parking lot must practice safe social distancing and must be wearing a face mask. No mask, no service.
- If you arrive during a time that the booth is closed, you must call the office and let the receptionist know that you are outside. 310-559-3770
- For non-emergency visits during busy times, we recommend dropping off your pet.
- Whether you drop your pet off, or wait in the parking lot, please make sure you are available to answer your phone so we can reach you.
- If you are picking up pets, meds or food, we highly recommend to prepay by phone before you arrive to help expedite your visit when you arrive.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during this difficult time for us all.